BHS Library Mission Statement
The mission of the Blacksburg High School Library is to provide a diversity of high quality services and resources to meet all learners' instructional needs and personal interests.
To meet this goal, we commit to:
- Providing necessary, appropriate instruction of information literacy skills;
- Providing a flexible learning space to accommodate diverse learning styles and instructional needs;
- Offering programming that stimulates curiosity and creativity;
- Advocating for our learners' rights to access a variety of resources that offer a diversity of perspectives; and
- Providing programming and resources that foster a love of reading and lifelong learning.